Wealth Management Solution
Interactive personal financial website with a consolidated view of everything you own and everything you owe, updated daily.
At Commonwealth Bank & Trust, our focus is on treating our customers like family. That means providing the best-in-class service to our clients, including tools that can help manage multiple assets and accounts, all in one convenient location.
Our innovative Wealth Management Solution aggregates your accounts in one secure location and updates balances and holdings on a nightly basis. This information is automatically uploaded into your financial plan to identify any allocation issues or modifications in account balances that might affect your financial goals.
Our Wealth Management Solution includes:
- Comprehensive Planning Center with six modules: Retirement, Life Insurance, Education, Disability, Long-Term Care and Accumulation Analysis
- Personal financial homepage enabling online collaboration with your advisors
- Notification alerts of any changes in your accounts
- Online storage to help you keep track of valuable documents such as wills, deeds and insurance policies
- Secure mobile access with your smartphone
- Profile grid to identify areas of higher importance
- Detailed reporting capabilities customized to your needs
Click the image below to view information about this exciting system.
Safety and Security
This product has been designed to support an application service provider (ASP) model with the highest level of security, and backup disaster recovery to protect you and your clients’ information. To ensure the security of our clients’ information, we employ a multi-layered Internet Security technology with the latest intrusion prevention technology and maintain a state-of-the-art physical security facility with multiple access security checkpoints to reach the physical equipment hosting the application. This ensures that customer credentials that have been submitted into the system are classified as Super Sensitive information and that all customer data, including Client User IDs, and third party usernames, pins, passwords and all of the third-party customer information is always transmitted in 128-bit encrypted format.