With the Commonwealth Wealth Management & Trust Group as your custodian, we will assume full responsibility for record-keeping details related to your securities and other investments. In other words, in handling securities and maintaining accounting records, we serve as your financial secretary. We can serve as a clearinghouse for all of your accounts – regardless of how many different brokers you use – giving you the convenience of a single, consolidated portfolio. All securities entrusted to our custody are administered to the highest standards of safety and accuracy.
Custody services include:
- Safekeeping of assets
- Timely settlement of securities transactions
- Collection of dividend and interest payments
- Presentation of called or mature bonds for payment
- Daily investment of cash balances
- Alerts to stock splits, mergers, and other corporate actions that impact your holdings
- Detailed account statements showing assets held, their value, tax basis, purchases, sales, dividends and income collected
- Secure, online access to your account information
Not FDIC Insured. Investments Not Guaranteed. Investments May Lose Value. Fees may apply for services. Consult your tax attorney or CPA for details on tax benefits.