Online & Mobile Banking
A seamless, full-service banking experience on all of your devices.
|GO! CB&T is your personal financial advocate, giving you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts – including accounts from other banks and credit unions – into a single view. It’s faster, more secure and easier to navigate. Our new online banking and mobile banking app will empower you with the tools you need to manage your finances. Here’s what else you can do with GO! CB&T:|
- Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks.
- Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount.
- Make payments – whether you’re paying a company or a friend.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back. (Mobile app only.)
- Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it.
- View and save your monthly statements.
- Locate CB&T branches, ATMs and ITMs near you.
Customer Service: 1.844.241.4039
Download the GO! CB&T Mobile app today!
Want to see a demo? Click on the links below to watch these short highlight videos.
- GO! CB&T Mobile Overview
- First-Time Login
- New User Enrollment
- Your Online Dashboard
- Online Banking Settings
- Transferring Money
First-Time Login / Post-Conversion
(For existing online banking customers)
- All previously-established bill pay payees and scheduled payments will convert from the previous digital banking platform, and any items set to pay during this time will process as scheduled.
- Existing transfers from CB&T to other financial institutions will NOT be converted. You will have to re-establish these on or after MON. JUNE 22. Scheduled transfers between CB&T accounts will be converted.
A fresh, clean look will allow our customers to navigate throughout online and mobile banking easily, no matter how or where you choose to access it. Feel free to explore, and contact us if you have any questions.
Online Banking Enrollment
(For customers not currently registered)
Customers wishing to register for Online Banking will find the process simple and quick. Follow these instructions to self-enroll. If you need help along the way, you can contact our Customer Call Center at 1.844.241.4039 or call to speak with a banker in the branch nearest to you.
- Go to CBandT.com. Under Account Access (upper left corner of your screen), click on the Personal Banking button.
- A login screen with pop up… Click Continue next to “First time user? Enroll now.”
- Complete the requested fields. Please note that you will be asked for your Social Security Number and Account Number.
- Enter the verification code provided to you.
- Read and accept the User Agreement to continue.
- Lastly, create your username and password…
- Welcome to GO! CB&T Online Banking!
Security Questions in Bill Pay
A few customers have inquired about using BILL PAY within our new GO! CB&T Digital Banking Platform. Before you can ADD A NEW BUSINESS PAYEE or PAY A PERSON, you will have to choose security questions and answers. Here’s how:
- Log in to GO! CB&T online banking using a desktop computer.
- Choose “Payments” in the left navigation menu.
- Click on “Manage Payments” over the calendar on the right side of the screen.
- You will have to choose security questions from the dropdown menus and enter your answers.
- Once complete, you are fully authorized in Bill Pay. You can now add, edit and delete payees and individuals.
*If you only have access through your mobile device, you CAN open your internet browser (not the app), and go to www.CBandT.com. Under Account Access, click on the “Personal Banking” button, and follow the above instructions. The site is mobile-friendly and will resize to fit your screen.
Attention Quicken / Quickbooks / Mint Users:
As you may know, Commonwealth Bank & Trust Co. is migrating to a new online and mobile banking platform the weekend of June 19-21, 2020. This upgrade will require you to make changes to your QUICKBOOKS or QUICKEN software. Please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Conversion instructions are available below. The conversion instructions references TWO ACTION DATES:
First Action Date: THURS. JUNE 18, 2020 BY 5 PM, EDT
Your current connection will expire at 5 PM on Thurs. June 18. Before this date and time, your data file backup and final transaction download should be completed. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date because transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
Second Action Date: MON. JUNE 22, 2020 AFTER 9 AM, EDT
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current QUICKBOOKS or QUICKEN accounts set up with the new connection.
Conversion Instructions by Product:
- For Quicken – CLICK HERE
- For QuickBooks Desktop – CLICK HERE
- For QuickBooks Online – CLICK HERE
- For Mint – CLICK HERE
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect (not yet available for current business customers)
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect (not yet available for current business customers)
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after following the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
Need Help? Intuit / Mint Program Support
Commonwealth Bank & Trust Co. does not own any of these products, and therefore, cannot provide customer support on the technical side. If you have any questions about Intuit or Mint products, please contact them directly via the weblinks below: