We’ve simplified the statement process.
e-Statements are an easy, secure and environmentally friendly way to receive your bank account statements. Through Commonwealth Bank & Trust’s Online & Mobile Banking platform, business and personal customers can receive checking and/or savings account statements electronically – with access to statements for an 18-month history.
e-Statement Enrollment Process
As of June 22, 2020, Personal Banking customers can self-enroll in e-Statements in Online Banking on a desktop computer or via the GO! CB&T Mobile App. Follow these simple instructions to register on your own:
- After securely logging in to Online or Mobile Banking, choose an account to get started.
- Select Documents from the dropdown list.
- From there, you will see five (5) tabs representing various functions. Click on Sign Up/Changes.
- Enrollment instructions will appear above a list of your eligible CB&T accounts.
- After reading the instructions, click Enroll All Available Accounts and Document Types Shown (to enroll all accounts at once) OR check the boxes next to each account, individually.
- Click Save Settings to submit your enrollment request for e-Statements.
- THAT’S IT! Your next statement will be saved to your account at the end of the qualification cycle for you to view anytime!
Email Address Changes
You must notify Commonwealth Bank & Trust of an email address change in order for us to get important communications to you. You can make these changes in Online or Mobile Banking by clicking the down arrow at the bottom left of your screen, clicking Settings, and then Edit next to your email address.
e-Statement enrollment can be canceled at any time by logging into Online or Mobile Banking, clicking on one of your accounts, clicking Documents, then Sign Up/Changes. Here you can turn off e-Statements. If you agreed to obtain e-Statements, and subsequently want a paper statement while still enrolled, you may visit any branch location to receive a paper copy. Fees may apply as disclosed.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Call Center, toll-free at 855.535.5654.