My Mobile Money Access App
Start fighting FRAUD on your DEBIT CARD! Introducing
A New Fraud Monitoring App for CBandT Customers!
Some attractive features of the app include:
- Receiving notifications for suspicious activity with the ability to respond back
- Turn your debit card ON and OFF
- Control the location where your card can be used
- Set alerts for transactions over a specific dollar amount
- If you notice fraudulent transactions on your card, just press the “Fraud, Lock Card” button and our fraud team will contact you to start a fraud case. Your card will be blocked and remain blocked so no further transactions can process.
We are excited to announce this partnership with My Mobile Money Access. This app was designed with debit card security at the forefront, allowing our customers to maintain control over their card usage and assist in minimizing fraud!
To get started:
- Locate My Mobile Money Access in the App Store (iPhone) or GooglePlay (Android) on your smartphone. (Click on the buttons above to link safely and directly to the store that’s right for you!)
- Follow the necessary steps to download the app.
- Contact your local branch or Card Services (502.259.2680) before continuing to the next step.
- Once you have been granted access, enter all of your CBandT debit and HSA cards into the app.
- Once you are logged in and your card information has been entered, you will see the account balances for each
of your cards each time you log into the app.
As always, thank you for being a Commonwealth Bank & Trust Customer! If we can be of service to you, please call Card Services at 502.259.2680.
This app is separate from the CBandT mobile banking app, as its purpose is to monitor debit card usage and fraud.