Search and apply for career opportunities here!
Commonwealth Bank & Trust looks for new employees who share our commitment to the highest level of banking and customer service. We foster a team-oriented atmosphere with a customer focus. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for any of these open positions, please e-mail your resume to HR@cbandt.com*.
*This e-mail is not secure. Please do not send any confidential information including, but not limited to, your social security number.
Call Center Representative/ITM Virtual Banking Specialist
We currently have an opening for a Full-Time (7am – 4pm) Call Center Representative/ITM Virtual Banking Specialist in our ITM Customer Service Center. Responsibilities for this position include performing customer service for both internal and external customers including but not limited to various types of account information inquires, performing internet banking password resets and assisting in all other areas of electronic banking, processing ATM/POS disputes and assisting customers with queries concerning personal account information. Responsible for verifying all maintenance and processing all mobile deposits. Provides a complete range of bank customer services utilizingITM (Interactive Teller Machine)live video technology connected to various branches in the network. Provides high quality customer service to bank customers which includes cashing checks, depositing checks, account servicing, and account maintenance and explaining products that may be available to meet the needs of the customer. Answers questions/and or directs calls for all services the financial institution provides, while recognizing selling and referral opportunities.
Primary activities and responsibilities:
- Follows established protocols and guidelines to perform video banking functions ensuring they are in accordance with bank processes, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide full range of customer service including assisting customers with internet banking, researching and assisting with debit card issues and performing various customer and account maintenance
- Continually maintains knowledge ofand follows all bank policiesand procedures
- Reviews and decisions mobile deposits for proper processing
- Receive and respond tocall center telephone callsfrom customers and branch personnel.
- Processes internet banking password resets and provides login assistance.
- Assist in request for telephone banking resets
- Researches debit card declines and takes appropriate action as needed
- Process disputes, provides provisional or final credit and mail appropriate notices
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are processed timely and accurately
- Responds to secured messages for all maintenance and disputes as well as other customer issues
- Receives , processes and responds to emails requests from private banking and trusts department
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to relate well with clients, fellow employees and management
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgement
- Understanding of privacy regulations and the ability to maintain strict client confidentiality
- Good understanding of financial products and services offered by bank
- Above average keyboard and computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Six months of call center/customer service or banking experience
We currently have Full-Time and Part-Time Teller positions available. Responsibilities include cashing checks, processing customer deposits, processing loan payments, answering customer inquiries regarding their account(s), and other duties as assigned. The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Cash handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to promote and sell bank products
- Knowledge of and ability to work in Microsoft Windows environment and other specialized computer programs
- Good performance and attendance record in current position