Search and apply for career opportunities here!
Commonwealth Bank & Trust looks for new employees who share our commitment to the highest level of banking and customer service. We foster a team-oriented atmosphere with a customer focus. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for any of these open positions, please e-mail your resume to HR@cbandt.com*.
*This e-mail is not secure. Please do not send any confidential information including, but not limited to, your social security number.
We have an immediate need for a Mortgage Processor in our Mortgage Department. This position obtains appropriate documentation to obtain final approval on all new mortgage loans. Assists and updates all parties with any questions involved with the transaction. Reviews files to ensure loan policies and regulatory compliance requirements are met. Responsible for ensuring a time process from application date to closing date.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review initial and revised loan disclosures for compliance and accuracy
- Review borrower documentation provided for accuracy and follow up with appropriate parties for additional information required
- Submit complete file to underwriting for final approval
- Prepare loan for closing and facilitate the closing date between all parties
- Interact with borrowers, originators, and other bank staff dept. to expedite loan processing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience in the mortgage industry
- High school education
- Knowledge of operational functions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge
We currently have Full-Time and Part-Time Teller positions available. Responsibilities include cashing checks, processing customer deposits, processing loan payments, answering customer inquiries regarding their account(s), and other duties as assigned. The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Cash handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to promote and sell bank products
- Knowledge of and ability to work in Microsoft Windows environment and other specialized computer programs
- Good performance and attendance record in current position