Search and apply for career opportunities here!
Commonwealth Bank & Trust looks for new employees who share our commitment to the highest level of banking and customer service. We foster a team-oriented atmosphere with a customer focus. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for any of these open positions, please e-mail your resume to HR@cbandt.com*.
*This e-mail is not secure. Please do not send any confidential information including, but not limited to, your social security number.
Business Development Assistant
We currently have an opening for a Business Development Assistant in our Mortgage Department. Job Description: Assist the Business Development Manager with report preparation, data analytics and data input. This position would act as support person for updating and monitoring outside software and any other duties, special projects as assigned by management. The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the mortgage industry or real estate industry.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and meet deadlines.
Mortgage Loan Officer – Northern Kentucky
Originate first mortgage loans, promote the financial institution (FI) and its lending services to the real estate community. Help identify and serve the community’s financial needs through home loan counseling, real estate agent seminars and sales meetings. Participating in and promoting the financial institution’s community activities. Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Solicit first mortgage loans. Inform prospective loan clients of the financial institutions underwriting guidelines and applicable government regulations.
- Personally interview all loan applicants.
- Screens loan requests based on FI policies and on types of loans offered by the institution.
- Orders appraisals, credit reports, background checks, reference checks and all other information needed from applicants.
- Answer incoming calls, schedule appointments.
- Communicate complex approvals or denials to the borrower, real estate agent, or builder.
- Maintain and submit a monthly source of business log to Branch Manager
- Promote and participate in the FI’s special credit programs and other CRA programs.
- Actively participate in local business and community activities, maintain close contact with local builders, real estate brokers and agents, customers and prospects.
- Work with Branch Lending Manager to identify unfilled borrower needs, competition and lending opportunities.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures and Federal and State regulations and guidance
We currently have Full-Time and Part-Time Teller positions available. Responsibilities include cashing checks, processing customer deposits, processing loan payments, answering customer inquiries regarding their account(s), and other duties as assigned. The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Cash handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to promote and sell bank products
- Knowledge of and ability to work in Microsoft Windows environment and other specialized computer programs
- Good performance and attendance record in current position