Estate AdministrationReducing taxes, passing your legacy to your heirs, and protecting your family are critically important. A well-designed estate plan puts you in control of your financial destiny. By providing for an orderly, efficient transfer of your assets, it minimizes costly estate taxes and helps preserve the assets you've built over your lifetime. Our estate settlement professionals work with objectivity and sensitivity to ensure that your estate is settled according to your wishes while conforming to the highest legal standards required of a corporate fiduciary.
We provide the following services to ease the burden on your family and make the process as non-disruptive as possible:
- Collection of assets for safeguarding and protection
- Insurance of assets when necessary
- Asset inventory and appraisal, with copies provided to beneficiaries
- Determination of estate's cash requirements
- Maintenance of accounting and tax records
- Distribution of personal effects and fulfillment of bequests
- Insurance and repair of real estate assets
- Payment of property insurance premiums and taxes
- Sale or rental of property as necessary for benefit of beneficiaries
Wealth Management & Trust Services
4350 Brownsboro Road, Suite 210 | Louisville, KY 40207 | Phone: 502.259.2500 | Email: email@example.com
Not FDIC Insured. Investments Not Guaranteed. Investments May Lose Value. Fees may apply for services. Consult your tax attorney or CPA for details on tax benefits.